Paid time off Health benefits day one 401K match No travel
We're immediately hiring 2nd and 3rd shift Multi-Craft Maintenance Technicians who support material handling and building maintenance for our distribution centers located in Columbus, New Albany, Reynoldsburg, and Commercial Point.
What you'll be doing
We have sophisticated material handling conveyors and state-of-the-art sortation systems need constant evaluation and upgrades to ensure associate safety and efficient business operations. Our Multi-Craft Maintenance Technicians:
- execute maintenance tasks, troubleshoot and repair complex equipment breakdowns involving mechanical and electrical aspects of machinery
- analyze causes of equipment technical loss, and make or suggest improvements.
- Perform routine plumbing, electrical repairs, replace chains, belted conveyor, gear boxes, drives, drywall, painting, and flooring repairs.
Skills we're looking for
- 3 5 years' experience in a maintenance role that involves working on equipment and motors.
- Prefer in-depth technical knowledge of automated distribution center equipment such as conveyors sortation systems, robotics, mobile equipment, etc.
What we offer
- Paid time off, Health benefits day one and 401 K match
- No Travel and climate-controlled buildings
- Company provided and laundered uniforms
- Boot stipend
- An inclusive environment and much more!
- Supervisor candidates must have experience leading or directing a team
- Self-motivated with experience in maintenance, ability to play on a bigger team and good communication skills.
- Attention to regulations and details when completing tasks
- Experience and ability to use power tools, troubleshoot PLC's and VFD drive material handling equipment
- In-depth technical knowledge of automated distribution center equipment
- A valid driver's license and a satisfactory driving record
- A high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.