The role - Maintenance Manager
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to work in luxury build-to-rent residential accommodation in an exciting brand-new development in East London.
This is a Monday-Friday position paying a salary of up to £40,000 p/a.
What's in it for you as Maintenance Manager?
- Opportunity to work on an exciting brand-new scheme
- Chance to work for a well-established and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Career progression potential as the role grows
What will you be doing as Maintenance Manager?
- Overseeing maintenance operations within the development
- Complete oversight of the residents' journey from a maintenance perspective, from move-in to move-out
- Working with the managing agent to oversee furniture instillations and refresh décor whenever necessary
- Working with and managing contractors, ensuring their work is complete and finished to a very high standard.
- General assistance with issues such as repairs, painting and decorating, and furniture assembly
What are we looking for in a Maintenance Manager?
- Experience of working in a residential environment - apartments or hotels
- General maintenance knowledge in basic plumbing, electrics, waste management, painting, decorating and snagging
- Fantastic communication and customer service skills, able to work with both residents, on-site staff, and the managing agent
- A hands-on approach to work
- Well presented, smart
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a well-established company in an exciting new development. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today with a copy of your up-to-date CV.