Are you a Loss Prevention Officer looking for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, detail-orientated individual to join our team based in our Bristol RSC.
Working 42 hours per week, 5 over 7, early, mid, and night shifts.
The salary for this role is £22,088 plus a shift premium allowance and bonus (circa £23,400 per annum).
The purpose of this Loss Prevention Officer role is to ensure warehouse security at all times and monitor access to site, deliveries, and vehicle loads to keep stock loss to a minimum and observe potential security risks.
Reporting to the Loss Prevention Supervisor, you will work as part of a team providing security to the distribution centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About the role:
- Play an important role in our large-scale distribution operation and have the responsibility for ensuring the safety and security of staff and stock
- Conduct searches of persons and vehicles on site
- Deal with incidents including positive searches, fire activations, and managing access control
- Monitor fire, intruder, CCTV, and other security systems
- Use IT systems to record information
- Complete detailed and comprehensive reports and statements
This Loss Prevention Officer role would suit candidates with experience in the following areas: Security, Security Officer, Loss Prevention, Security Officer, CCTV, Control Room Operative, Access Control, Communication, GDPR, Incident Management, Analysis, IT Literate, G Suite, Reporting, Access Cards. Benefits
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy, and Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance-based bonus
- Next private pension
- Sharesave scheme
- 10% off most partner brands and up to 15% off branded beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and well-being services
- Like to build and maintain good working relationships with management, visitors, and colleagues
- Experienced in using CCTV systems
- Can use a computer, including Word and Excel and other smart devices
- Communicates well at all levels
- Confident when dealing with situations involving conflict
- Enjoy working in a team environment and have excellent communication skills
- Have a flexible approach to the role and a willingness to cover our 24/7 operation
- Must be prepared to be First Aid trained
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Certificate will be required for this Loss Prevention Officer post.
If shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview and assessment About Company
Next is one of the UK's best-known high-street retailers and most established online. Behind the scenes we are at the cutting edge of warehousing and logistics, employing more than 9000 people across eight distribution centres.