$2,000 New Hire Bonus
Hello, my name is Sheila. As a local owner of Massage Envy Twin Creek, my employees and clients are very important to me. That's why I strive to build a team of professional, skilled and diverse therapists who can bring their own individualized talents to client care. I care about the therapists and their well-being. You decide the number of hours you would like to work each week as well as how many massages you prefer to perform each day. Every person is unique, and I leave it up to you to decide what work load you can and want to have. I also work with you on a schedule that compliments your individual personal situation. Your compensation plan is based on YOUR individual experience. With base pay, bonuses, and tips, full time therapists have the potential to earn $56,000 - $63,000/yr. without needing to market for or book clients, wash linens, purchase your own insurance, or incur out of pocket expenses.
Are you concerned about having a therapeutic space to practice massage with precautions in place to promote the safety of you and your clients?
Massage Envy Twin Creek has never been more committed to safety. With direct consultation from the Center for Toxicology and Environment Health, we have implemented heightened Infection Prevention and Control procedures, as the safety of our employees and clients is of the utmost importance to us. You can learn more about the brand standards that we follow at If you're struggling to find a way to feel safe or comfortable practicing your craft on your own, join our team where you'll have access to all the disinfecting cleaners and equipment you need to get back to doing what you love.
Compensation & Benefits (Benefits vary based on full or part-time status):
Base rate, bonuses and tips
Pay guarantee while building clientele
Free AMTA member and insurance
Additional paid liability insurance
Free CEU opportunities
Paid licensure renewal
Vacation & sick time
Major Medical Insurance available
Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Elective Insurances available
Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Free massages/facials each month for employees
Discount on additional massages
Up to 50% discount on retail products
Education, Skills and Training Needed:
What We'll Accomplish Together
- State of Nebraska License or temporary license if recent graduate.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage Franchising, LLC, or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.