Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
The Massage Envy brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our University franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care.
Here's what's in it for you:
We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Benefits that help you take care of you & Summary of Benefits
- Massage Pay starting at $19+ per hour
- Keep 100% of Gratuities/Tips
- $2,000 earned Sign-On Bonus*
- Incentives/Benefits, as earned/eligible ($2 to $10 per service)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program*
- Employee Retention Program*
- Paid time off, FT
- Referral program*
- Group health insurance available, FT (United Healthcare), 50% paid
- Group dental & vision insurance available, FT
- Life insurance, FT
- All supplies and uniforms provided
- Generous employee discounts
- Flexible schedule
- Average Tenure of Service Providers is over 6 years
- Priority placed on therapist self care by providing free CEs and free accumulated services
- Clinic culture built around the well-being and growth of our service providers
- Free Access to extensive HR support
- Comprehensive Covid-19 Precautions in place (e.g. AC units equipped with Ionizers, similar to hospitals)
- Very busy location in great shopping center next to Trader Joe's
All programs below are in addition to the hourly commission rate and do not replace regular reviews and raises.
Sign-Up Bonus:Any MT starting at ME University will be eligible to receive a $2,000 sign-up bonus. In order for the MT to earn the $2,000 sign-up bonus, they must first provide 1,000 paid commission hours of service. The MT most of the time will reach the 1,000 hours mark after approximately 9 months, provided they are scheduled and perform 25 hours of massages per week on average. $200 will be paid after 100 hours (or approx.. one month), $400 will be paid after 300 hours (or approx.. 3 months), and $1,400 after 1,000 hours (or approx.. 9 months).
Tuition Reimbursement Program:
In the event an MT is joining ME University immediately after finishing massage school, we may extend, at our discretion, a tuition reimbursement supplement. This program does not run concurrently but rather in succession to the sign-up bonus. Hence, the MT will be able to earn one additional dollar for up to 2,000 paid commission hours after the initial 1,000 hours for the sign-up bonus have been completed.
Employee Retention Program:
Every service provider at ME University will receive a bonus of $1,000 after they complete 1,000 hours of paid commission hours starting June 1, 2021. After completion of 1,000 hours the clock resets.
Any employee of ME University who refers a new service provider to the company and the qualified candidate is hired, the current employee will receive $500 for a FT and $250 for a PT referral, after the new employee has completed a minimum of 3 months of uninterrupted service.
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( ME SPE ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.