Letting Negotiator, Property Manager, Lease Management, Property Administration, Permanent, NorburyLetting Negotiator
A competent ang professional Letting Negotiator who could play a key role in the business development and enhancing the business image of the company is required by a reputable Estate Agent in Norbury to join their team.You will be working in a professional environment with the support of existing members of staff with years of experience. If you are ready for the challenge of taking the business to the next level, then results and rewards will be a fulfilling personal and professional achievement.Your Role and Responsibilities:
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Meet with prospective renters and take them on tours of the units that interest them.
- Prepare and execute leases in accordance with our property standards and regulations.
- Conduct credit checks and other background tasks to qualify potential renters.
- Collect application fees, security deposits, and rent payments.
- Coordinate property maintenance.
- Inform residents of any changes to the rental agreement or upcoming problems with the property.
- Follow up with prospective renters.
- Establish rapport with tenants and provide personalized service.
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse confidently at all levels.
- A professional to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organised.
- Structured and organised, but nonetheless be approachable and have a flexible outlook.
- Willingness to work hard in an organized fashion.
- Be capable to work to deadlines / ability to prioritise / optimal time management. Skills:
- Work experience of at least 2 years at similar capacity.
- Must be Fluent in English (written and spoken), An additional south Asian language would be an advantage.
About Klein Hamilton RecruitmentWe are leading Recruitment experts with a 12 year track record, delivering hands on staffing solutions and driving excellence to blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME Employers, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence.
- Location: Norbury
- Salary range: £9000 P.A + Commission
- Job type: Permanent
- Job Section: Estate
- Working Hours: Full time 25 Hours per week
- Reference: MI870
- Contact: Mamoona Ibrahim
Letting Negotiator, Property Manager, Lease Management, Property Administration, Permanent, Norbury