This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading office product companies within their office based in Brackmills, Northampton. Established in 2000, this well-established company has built up an extensive range of products and services.
Summary of the roles main purpose:
To support the Internal Account Manager in the day-to-day operation, to understand and execute the operation and administration of key accounts, specifically covering the service given to customers and all internal teams, ensuring that customers receive a high level of service and enabling the team to support growth through open communication, MI reporting and delivery.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring day to day processes are carried out efficiently and effectively
- To respond to all customer and Internal enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- To ensure that all project deliverables are met
- Maintaining minimum standards across all contact with customers.
- Ensuring operational SLA & compliance is in line with group operating rhythm.
- Committing to a culture of continuous improvement.
Key skills and behaviours needed:
This is an exciting and fluid role requiring creativity, strategic thinking, insight, and growth of business acumen.
- A positive but assertive attitude and a strong will to succeed.
- The ability to take ownership of customer issues and lead on their resolution.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to grasp a high level of detail.
- The ability to create, or challenge ideas, and influence change.
- The ability to manage and analyse data, to have a good understanding
This role will be supported by Starting Off's level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship programme.