We are recruiting for an Experienced ICT Technician required for a role that will really make a difference to those they support. This is an opportunity to join an award winning ICT Department to help support both clients and staff at multiple locations across a wide range of ICT hardware, software and servicesYour new companyWe are working with a forward thinking and values based charity based in Grimsby to recruit an IT Support Engineer where you can learn and develop your skills.Your new roleYou will be responsible for:
- providing ICT support services to a varied customer base of staff and clients.
- management of ICT support incident and requests logged via telephone call / via Helpdesk software ensuring the effective on-going operation of the Charity's functions through timely and efficient support of the IT systems
- Windows 10 Desktops/laptops and Android/Apple mobile devices.
- User/device management (including Access Control, Active Directory, Mobile Device Management, Asset Management).
- The Microsoft Office 365 Application Stack (E-Mail, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint etc) as well as enterprise Saas solutions
- Security solutions such as email hygiene, endpoint protection and encryption
- Multi-Function printers, projectors, large display screens
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience delivering customer focused ICT Support
- Experience of software and hardware support in a business environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills catering to users of varied ability
- Willing and able to fulfil all aspects of the role from analysing and fixing problems to documenting solutions and creating user knowledgebase articles
- Ability to travel between sites, have a full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
What you'll get in returnAs well as the opportunity to grow and develop your own skills:
- 6 weeks' paid annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing incrementally to 8 weeks
- Company health and wellbeing benefits package including employee assistance helpline and online discounts
- On-going professional development, including formal training and ongoing coaching and support.
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance x 5 annual salary
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.