Join us as a Insurance Solution Lead with NTT Data via Capita
(London based but v Flexible with travel)
At Capita, we support clients across a range of sectors, including local Government, central Government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private sector organisations. We support with expertise applied by the talent across our business in combination with technology, insight, and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, sharper than competitors and more efficient than ever - and we always need new talent to help us achieve our goals.
About NTT Data
NTT DATA - a part of NTT Group - is a trusted global innovator of IT and business services headquartered in Tokyo. We help clients transform through consulting, industry solutions, business process services, IT modernisation and managed services. NTT DATA enables clients, as well as society, to move confidently into the digital future. We are committed to our clients' long-term success and combine global reach with local client attention to serve them in over 50 countries.
This represents a key role within the Insurance business unit. The focus of the role is to help us become trusted advisors for Insurance clients. By driving growth by shaping Insurance vertical solutions in specific capabilities (aligned to UK, EMEAL and select partner service Lines) to enable us to win and deliver new business across target sub sectors and expansion within existing accounts. As well as building and supporting the presales of solutions the role encompasses the provision of hands-on technical assurance of work sold.
Our successful candidate will have proven pre-sales experience ideally within a strategic Insurance sub-sector of: General Insurance, Life, Pensions and Investment or Specialty markets. The individual will also have a strong track record of Client-side solution development/delivery in this domain aligned to at least one area of our Service Line capabilities.
We are looking for the usual T shaped consulting / architecture people with experience in at least one Insurance Sub-sectors probably between Grade 11 and 13
- General Insurance (Car, Home, travel etc.)
- Life, Pensions and investment
- Specialty (London Markets / Lloyds) - Note this would be nice but has been historically difficult and our growth targets are in GI & LPI
The Key Lines we are looking to cover:
- Data & Intelligence - Ideal experience in at least one of Snowflake, Cloud Data Warehousing, BI solutions, Data Governance/ Management
- Cloud - Azure or AWS Infrastructure design, Optimisation, Cloud Service Design
- CX - Digital Platform, Customer Data Platforms (CRM / Dynamics) , Service Design, CX Strategy, Contact centre Technology / Conversational AI (E.g. Genisys)
- We are also looking for an equivalent Business Solution lead for Specialty with experience in several value-streams across insurance (e.g. claims, Underwing, pricing or settlement & Accounting)
Areas of experience:
- CRM Salesforce or Dynamics
- Platforms, adobe or similar
- Customer data, customer journey
- Optimisation and strategy
- Cloud contact centre exp - genesis
- Data warehousing
- Data Architect
- AWS or Azure
- Cloud operating models
- Migrations, optimisation
- Planning implementation
- SCRUM, SAFE
- Digital engineering
- Delivery capability
NTT DATA's Vision
The focus on Clients First, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA's.
All applicants must have been a resident in the UK for the last 5 years, as successful candidates will undertake Security Check vetting before commencement within NTT.
Best of luck with your application!