Salary: Circa £22,500 per annum per annum, plus quarterly bonus
Hours: Monday - Friday
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Do you have excellent attention to detail and a great communicator? Are you looking to utilise your financial services experience within a great Company who encourages internal growth and progression?
Our client, a well-known and highly reputable insurance company, is currently recruiting for an Account Associate to join their team and be responsible for administering accounts in an efficient, flexible manner.
- Assist the Account Executives with all administrative tasks relating to insurance new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals.
- Communicate both written and verbal, to clients about queries regarding their insurance requirements.
- Gather information from Clients and Prospects using superb communication skills.
- Openly discuss renewal terms with customers and seek alternatives to discuss with them.
- Talk to brokers and gain access to the most competitive terms that meet your clients' objectives.
- Assess account queries and credit control matters, resolve efficiently and raise any concerns with the right team.
- Look at processes with a critical eye and suggest improvements.
In order to be successful within this role, you need to possess the following:
- Previous experience working with insurance or financial services
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent with a strong working knowledge of general insurance products, services, classes of insurance.
- Due diligence in administration, policy documents and processes.
- Excellent client service focus; the customer is always your top priority.
- Actively deal with ambiguity and have outstanding accuracy and attention to detail.
- Continually building your industry knowledge and seeking development.
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers excellent benefits and a great place to work.
If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to join, apply today.