Job Title: In-Store Cleaning Manager
Pay Rate: £11.50
Working Hours: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday - 06:00 - 12:00 - 36 hours per week
Would you be interested to join a leading cleaning company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for an In-Store Cleaning Manager to join our passionate and driven team in Clacton-on-sea!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and assisting with the cleaning of the shop floor, communal areas, stairwells and washrooms (plus other ad hoc areas).
- As the Manager you will be managing a small team, looking after rotas, holiday and training, as well as the site, audits and dealing with some HR duties.
- You will assist the team by working together to provide a fantastic onsite service.
- You will come into regular contact with customers/ the clients so it's important that you can assist them if needed and that you can communicate at all levels.
- Previous experience as a Cleaning Manager or Supervisor is essential.
- Experience in staffing, rotas, training and basic HR compliance.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.