IFA Administrator/ IFA Support/ IFA Sales Support.
Experience of working with IFA's.
- To provide high quality support within a team, building a relationship with clients whilst delivering a high level of service.
- To ensure complete and accurate records are maintained of all client dealings.
- Technical administration and dealing with more complex client queries(including bond/unit
trust tax calculations, pension funding queries).
- Letter writing including ISA, JISA and ISA recommendations, investment suitability letters, overviews and pension reports.
- Completing the monthly review of all new business cases and ensure they have been
- accurately recorded before submitting this to the Finance department.
- Organising the team and managing workloads alongside the Finance Executive.
- Training new and existing administrators within the team
- Providing guidance to administrators - especially necessary for complex administrative
- Liaising with clients and providers and providing regular updates to clients
- Attend peer group meetings to discuss best practice/find efficiencies in process.
- Occasionally attend client meetings with advisersnto provide administration support and to build relationship with clients.
- Process more complex new business cases such as Defined Benefit pension transfers.
- Relevant IFA industry experience.
- Knowledge of all advice areas including retirement planning and pension consolidation.
- Strong understanding of compliance responsibilities .
- Ability to work within a team.
- IT competent with knowledge of Intelligent Office an advantage.
- Highly organised, competent individual with positive attitude and enthusiastic nature.
- An excellent understanding of administrative procedures.
- A good technical knowledge demonstrated through both experience and exam success.
- High personal standards to deliver quality support to the team and clients.
- Evidence of previous administration skills such as organisation, prioritisation and ability to work under pressure.
- Confidentiality is key,thoroughness and attention to detail, effective communication and confidence to question and work with teams and advisers.
- Role would suit a result driven, analytical and tenacious individual who can work well with others and is keen to further develop their career in Financial Services.
What you will get:
Excellent salary, career progression, increased earning potential, company benefits, sociable and professional working environment.