Do you have experience as a Housing Solutions Support Officer? Have you had previous experience working within Social Housing administration? I am excited to be able to recruit for a local authority who are looking for someone with great communication and organisational skills to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the housing solutions service.
- Support homeless prevention and relief officers to deliver effective housing solutions and homelessness services.
- Working with clients presenting as homeless under the provisions of the Homeless Reduction Act 2017, so a good knowledge of appropriate legislation is desired.
- Answering phone, email and face-to-face queries to personal callers to the Service.
- Providing detailed, timely and comprehensive advice and information to individuals with housing problems.
- Helping clients to find the appropriate support within the service.
The manager understands the pressure of the role and is keen to support any members of staff to be the best they can be. If you have the desired experience and like the sound of the role, then apply today!