Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Buckinghamshire area. The college are looking for an experienced Health and Social Care Lecturer to join them on an ongoing basis as soon as possible.
The establishment is supported by high quality education and training which meets the needs of individuals, employers and our local communities. The College has over 2,000 full-time students and more than 2,500 part-time students; studying courses that range from vocational qualifications to community leisure courses.
Role: Health and Social Care Lecturer
Hours: Full time, Monday - Friday
Salary: £28 per hour - £34 per hour
Duration: Temporary, on-going
The Health and Social Care Role:
• To deliver Level 2-3 BTEC courses
• To overcome barriers to learning
• To create and maintain accurate records on learners progress
• You will be working with students aged 16+
• Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What the successful candidate will need:
• A recognised teaching qualification
• Minimum of level 3 in Health and Social care or Degree
• Experience delivering in a Further Education setting
• Relevant industry experience
Interested? APPLY NOW!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.