Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Search and Delivery
£20,000 - £25,000 DOE plus car allowance, healthcare, bonus scheme
Newman Stewart is a privately owned business based in the countryside just north of Leeds. With over 30 years combined experience we are recognised as a leading search firm in the engineering and business services markets.
Operating on a retained basis only, we pride ourselves on providing a thorough, transparent and effective search and selection process that delivers results for our clients, both nationally and internationally. We have a vast track record of success and are the recruitment partner of choice to many blue chip, medium and small organisations.
Due to continuing success and growth we are looking to add a number of ambitious and driven individuals to our Graduate Training Programme.
Our consultants are deployed in two disciplines: Work Winning or Delivery. This role will be part of the Delivery team where you will be responsible for
- Identifying target candidates
- Approaching, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Managing the process from role qualification through to offer
- Active participation in regular meetings with the client to provide updates on recruitment, market intelligence etc
What is not part of the role
- Canvassing/Cold calling to win business - new business development
Who would this role suit?
- If you have great communication skills and are happy talking to a wide variety of people, this could be for you
- If you're ambitious and looking for an opportunity to learn, develop and grow, this could be for you. We offer a tailored onboarding and training programme for 'Emerging Talent' with a genuine opportunity to carve a career
- If you're looking for an organisation who truly value their team, this could be for you. We reward or team not just with monetary incentives but hold regular 'events' where the team get to unwind and spend time together socially
- If you're looking for an organisation who is focussed on D&I and is socially conscious, this could be for you. We have a diverse team and work closely with our clients to encourage diversity in their search for talent, our values don't stop at our day to day business but extend to the local and not so local community
- If you're looking for an opportunity to join an ambitious and professional organisation, with a clear vision and growth plan, this could be for you
For a confidential conversation or to apply, please contact Lisa Smith