MAG Aerospace is searching for a Sr. Geospatial Analyst to perform routine Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) of data from multiple airborne spectral and advanced geospatial intelligence (AGI) sensors, including Hyper Spectral Imagery (HSI) and Multi Spectral Imagery (MSI) assets to satisfy customer requirements at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC; Wright Patterson AFB). The ideal candidate will be able to fuse and exploit information from geospatial multi-INT sources to produce actionable intelligence for senior-level decision makers to support critical mission planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Lead a team of Mid and Junior GEOINT Geospatial Analysts;
- Keep continuous overwatch on targets and coordinate the ISR assets in the field through the mission manager
- Fuse large data sets of multi-spectral FMV imagery, geospatial metadata, remote sensing information, MTI, GMTI, and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- Create and oversee ICD 203 and 206 compliant GEOINT products.
Requirements Minimum Requirements
The position is contingent upon candidates ability to meet physical and medical requirements as needed by the position; thereby, in accordance with Federal Requirements, medical requirements include but are not limited to full COVID-19 vaccination status except in limited circumstances where a candidate is legally entitled to an accommodation proof of vaccination required.Knowledge and Skills
Experience & Education
- Experience in this role, including examples of leadership experience and style, capability to fulfill all critical team roles during rapidly changing missions on an ad-hoc basis, and experience updating TTPs, syllabi, and SOPs
- Mastery of tradecraft and knowledge of targets of interest within their AOR to perform QC and distribution/relief components of the F3EAD process, and the ability to articulate their mission set
- Experience as a core part of the mission planning process, decisive decision making when providing consultation on asset allocation, and experience providing clear information on dynamic moving targets to mission commanders in real-time exploitation scenarios (ASAPs for mission critical information)
- Proficiency creating the following products: Traffic and Pattern of Life Analysis, Target Logs, End of Mission (EOM) reports, Collateral Damage Estimates, Battle Damage Assessments, Electronic Targeting Folders, Graphical Intelligence Packages, and Targeting Profile
- Experience using and comparing products produced by advanced visualization and exploitation software from different angles and times to construct a more useful picture of the analyzed environment
- Experience with information fusion and exploitation tools such as SOCET
- Proficiency producing and disseminating information developed from exploitation for mission-critical purposes
- Experience creating fusion analysis products utilizing and combining GEOINT, SIGINT, COMINT, and HUMINT information such as confidence grids by using FMV/MTI sensors with unique spatial-temporal parameters
BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Data Analytics, Foreign Policy, Cartography or Geography, experience may be substituted for a degree or a combination of both. This position requires an active DoD TS/SCI clearance
Company Policy MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Click below for the EEO is The Law and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination supplement posters.MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam-Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and certain state and/or local laws.If you need assistance due to a disability, please contact the MAG Aerospace Recruiting email: or call .