Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a $5B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord's PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing.Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow.Regal Rexnord is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Regal is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforceDescription
Scope of leadership role
The Gearing Division of the Motion Control Solutions (MCS) Segment is seeking a FP&A Manager to provide key analyses and recommendations to support and measure business unit results. This role will report directly to our Finance Director for the Gearing business and lead a team of Finance professionals both directly and indirectly.
- Using a consulting mindset, develops and provides the business unit with analysis of performance, financial modeling and ad-hoc reporting to support business unit strategic initiatives.
- Manage financial planning projects and resources to ensure project success.
- Work with independence, interact regularly with business and corporate management to consolidate and analyze quarterly forecasts and plans, monthly financial results and key financial indicators.
- Perform competitive analyses, researches industry trends and develops recommendations for management.
- Support the annual budget and monthly financial forecast or projections by working closely with business unit leaders and the operational sites to ensure the reasonableness of the information.
- Prepare written and graphical financial information to support executive communications to internal stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Prepare financial information related to investing projects, working with multi-functional teams to develop the information for decision making.
- Support the internal control environment thru continuous communication with the operational sites. Ensure corporate policies and procedures are in place.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Accounting Certification Preferred (ex. CPA, ACA).
- High level of proficiency with OneStream and SAP.
- Public accounting firm 2+ years of experience preferred.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
MCS segment is a Global Business. Some travel to locations is expected.Estimate 10% per quarter Language:
English; Spanish a plus.