Jan 19, :00:00 AMRequisition #
22-1011Hours Per Week
2855 Dixwell Avenue-NH201City
ConnecticutJob Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team! Position Summary:
Offer appropriate investment products to existing and prospective clients and provide ongoing service to all existing clients. Liaise with retail branch staff to ensure communication and updates related to WIS marketing and cross referral activities are delivered effectively. Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Education, Experience and Skills
- Offer customers/prospects solution related to retirement planning and Wealth Management
- Conduct comprehensive Financial Services Reviews using the Client Financial Profile system.
- Ensure all branch staff and client interaction are in compliance with FINRA regulations.
- Responsible for the engagement in promotion, prospecting, and business development activities for WIS products & services to existing retail bankers.
- Oversee & monitor customer service & communications activities performed by broker-dealer to ensure Webster Bank Standards for Superior Service Quality are achieved
- Develop annual objectives related to annual business plan to outline all marketing, partnership, and cross referral activities.
- Assist with coordination of LBE program related to management, training & supervision.
- Oversee activities of Sales Assistant or Financial Associate assigned to FC related to preparation & deliver of annual review, supervising roles & responsibilities, coaching, mentoring & motivation.
- Maintenance of electronic activity tracking containing information on all current and prospective contacts, referrals, and appointments.
- BS in financial services field preferred.
- 5-7 years of related experience.
- NASD Series 7 and 63,65/66 as well as State Life and Health Insurance, licenses required Strong communication, sales, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Able to work in a team and under tight deadlines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.