Do you want to join us inhelping to fight the worlds most threatening diseases and enabling access tocare for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneerbreakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone.Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible anddynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in orderto grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and joinour global team as aFinancial Analyst
andbuild your analyticaland communications skills while contributing to improve the current processes. Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highlydedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing theboundaries of whats possible in healthcare to help improve peoples livesaround the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create betteroutcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what healthissues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivodiagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial forclinical decision-making and treatment pathways. Our culture:
We are part of an incrediblecommunity of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals,and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of whats possible, to improvepeoples lives around the world. Weembrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of everyindividual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact andcontinued success. Check our Careers Site at .
This is arole well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step intheir career. As aFinancial Analyst,
you willbe responsible for:
This position may suit youbest ifyou are familiar with what is below, and would like to do developyour career with Healthineers
- Partner with Operations department leaders to manage their financials, including tacking KPIs, forecasting and budgeting financials.
- Closing assignments (JEs and reconciliations) for plant Balance Sheet accounts
- Prepare and manage projections and budget for inventory, CIP, Fixed assets and AP accounts
- Review and approve plant indirect purchase and advice cost saving opportunities
- Review cost saving proposals and track project performance
- Work with Engineering team, prepare capital investment request and justify financial benefit
- Analyze and control plant inventory. Identify inventory risk and work with supply chain team to reduce inventory loss.
Required skills to have for the success of thisrole
- You have the ability to drive efficient use of resources through transparent analysis
- You are capable of challenging assumptions constructively and collaboratively
- You have the ability to meet strict deadlines and work independently with limited supervision
- You have the ability to effectively communicate with different levels of the organization, both within and outside of Finance
- You have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required in related major
- Minimum 3-5 years of cost accounting experience in manufacturing industry
- Solid knowledge and experience in SAP, Excel and Power BI
- CPA/CMA preferred
- Ability to work on site 2-3 days per week
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy andpassion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in themed-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspirationof our common purpose: To innovate forhealthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas thattranslate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize thattaking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offeryou a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond yourcomfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered,visit our career site at
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, pleasevisit:
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applicationsfrom individuals with disabilities. Why youll love working for SiemensHealthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the worlds most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as anEmployerof Choice
, but dont just take our word for it. Here are some of our mostrecent awards and recognition:
- Great Place to Work Certified 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
- Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
Siemens Healthineers Company:
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. Experience Level:
Experienced Professional Full / Part time:
Full-time Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .