£65,000 + competitive scheme in place
A leading Real Estate Investment Firm is seeking a Finance Manager to take charge of both reporting and commercial aspects of the firm's successful assets.
The ideal candidate will have prior financial and management accounting experience in order to self-motivate and supervise themselves and others on crucial finance operations. They will contribute to the firm's successful transactions by taking responsibility for the construction of the commercial finance functions, worth millions already.
- Producing quarterly management accounts and project cashflow forecasts monthly for all property assets
- Providing analysis of projects against appraisals to external stakeholders and surveyors
- Preparation of year-end financial statements, as well as bank reconciliations, accruals, VAT and CIS returns
- Working closely with the CFO and CEO to review the cash balances for performance assessments
- Creating and monitoring annual budgets and forecasts for expected revenue forecasts, while reporting to the CEO with regards to the control over cost ledger against budget
- Delivering monthly draw down packs to funding partners
- Taking charge of the accounts payable for assets
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/equivalent)
- Prior experience in the Real Estate market
- Management accounting experience
- A self-motivated and driven individual with an enthusiastic approach to all aspects of the role
- A collaborative and confident individual to join a hands-on, ambitious finance team
- Prior experience of Quick books would be advantageous
If you are a qualified accountant with relevant property and accounting experience, be sure to apply asap to secure an interview!