Executive Assistant - Oxford - Salary: £30,000 - £37,000 - Ref:21696
A newly created role within a values-based organisation. Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the CEO and wider team with proactive diary management, travel and administration. You will develop a good understanding of the organisation's aims and objectives, as the key person of knowledge for the internal and external stakeholders.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
The role is extremely varied and will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management and prioritisation
- Managing communications and correspondence in a timely and professional manner
- Providing travel arrangements
- Scheduling meetings
- Attending meetings and minute taking
- Organising and structuring workload, events and conferences
- Coordinating committee meetings including agenda preparation
- Providing administrative support and oversight on financial matters such as travel and expenses
- Develop successful working relationships with staff
Executive Assistant Experience:
This position would be suitable for someone with previous experience in an office support role, ideally supporting multiple persons. You will be a proactive, resilient, flexible and positive individual, who is enthusiastic about making a difference towards global social and economic change.
Executive Assistant Rewards
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Option to work from home or in the office, as agreed with team
- Pension scheme: 4% employee/4% employer
- Discounts on cinema tickets, eyecare and a cycle-to-work scheme
The organisation has been built on core values based on collaboration, support and trust and they empower their people to grow and learn within the team. They're a hard working but sociable team who are based mostly remotely at the moment but have recently opened their offices to a limited number of people at a time to reignite the fun, community feel.
Their modern office is based in Oxford City Centre with excellent transport links very nearby.
The role offers hybrid-working, but you will be required in the office to attend meetings with the CEO.
Please apply online
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.