Reed Business Support are pleased to be supporting a National IFA firm with a current Executive Assistant to the Group Director of distribution. This role is a full time permanent opportunity with hybrid working.
BenefitsHoliday starting at 24 days and increasing with length of service5% pension and company contributionAfter 6 months of service private medical insurance
Purpose of roleTo provide an efficient, professional, and high-quality administration support to assigned Directors.
- Provide one to one EA support to the Director, including diary and inbox management, organising travel, processing expense claims and managing holiday requests.
- Plan workload and arrange all meetings to ensure priorities are reviewed and preparatory reading material is available.
- Adhere to the terms of reference of the Governance meetings, ensuring that accurate minutes and actions are recorded and available within the required timeframe.
- Ensure that all management meeting actions are recorded, actions followed up and updates provided before the next management meeting.
- Coordinating and planning business meetings and site events.
- Provide ad hoc support to other directors including with facilities management.
Skills and experience required
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Adaptability, empathy, and flexibility.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timescales.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently.
Please click 'Apply' if this role is of interest