Estates Services Technician (Mechanical)
Contract ( 36 hours per week)
Roles and responsibilities:
- To support the existing team through a period of change, reporting into the interim Maintenance manager
- Looking for an experienced Mechanically biased Estates services Technician to support the organisation on an interim basis to deliver the reactive and PPM function of the facilities service currently delivered by a third party provider.
- This role will be reporting to the Interim, Building Maintenance officer providing first line response to work requests, assisting with the management of contractors such a writing permit to work and escorting them on site.
Experience & Requirements:
- The person must be able to demonstrate their competency
- Trade qualification
- Water hygiene training
- Have experience working in a multi site operational maintenance environment
Getting in touch:
If you are looking for a new position, then send over your up-to-date CV directly or apply now.