Foundry and Enamel Operations
Bethel and Randolph, VT
Are you Ready to Burn Brighter and Ignite your Career? Then look no further....
Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Environmental Health and Safety Engineer at our Foundry and Enamel Operations in Randolph and Bethel, VT.
A career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the position of working with the most popular brands in the industry, and having an impact on a product that people love. The hearth is the center of the home and family life.
Hearth & Home Technologies provides careers that fuel your professional growth. You've already reached an impressive level of success in your career, and now is the time to capitalize on all of your skills in a rewarding career without limits.
As the lead Safety and Health professional on site, critical aspects of the position include:
- Ensure federal and state agencies required documentation is maintained and training is conducted
- Drive environmental, safety and health improvement initiatives
- Create and promote a positive safety culture
- Gap analysis on current compliance and regulatory standards and create action plan for improvement.
- Identify ergonomic risks and recommend risk improvement solutions
- Proactively identify and contribute solutions to safety, health and environmental issues
- Create and conduct training related to safety, health and environmental topics
- Interact with outside contractors and vendors as necessary to ensure compliance with government regulations and HNI policies
Benefits that start Day 1:
- Health Care: Full medical, dental and vision
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K and Company Match
Profit Sharing - Cash Payment Quarterly AND Deferral into 401K end of Q1 annually
- Eligible after one year of service
Take the next step in your career by joining the industry leader. Get started:
- Apply today for this position