WHAT YOU'LL DO The EMESA Regional Finance Team is dedicated to support Regional Leadership and the EMESA Systems on Finance topics in the areas of Analytics, Commercial Finance, Finance Planning, Finance Operations and Future Finance. The EMESA region unites over 10,000 BCGers from 40+ countries and all business units, organized in eight geographic systems.
The Commercial Finance Senior Analyst is an integral member of the EMESA Commercial Finance team and provides analytical support to the EMESA Region.
This position is built around teamwork and meeting customers' needs. The EMESA Commercial Senior Analyst is teaming with local Finance teams, other regional functions and relevant global functions. The work is fast paced, technically challenging, and very visible. The team is located in different countries and time zones, which requires ability to work in a virtual team. Commercial Finance activities
Ongoing analytical work
- Pricing support & analytics
- Commercial decision-making support
- Revenue management incl. VBP and ROI tracking
- Risk management incl. DSO and WIP tracking
- Investment set up and monitoring
- Analyze and benchmark the EMESA and System specific KPIs with particular focus on pricing metrics and profitability.
- Provide data insight and tools to Commercial Directors in EMESA, supporting them in negotiating terms in client contracts.
- EMESA Investment Desk reporting and analyses, decision support for prioritization of investments
- Perform ad hoc requests and participate in regional and global projects.
- Support EMESA Systems in preparing their pricing strategies and analyses.
- Develop new regional analysis tools to be used for pricing and investment activities utilizing the BCG financial systems.
- Contribute to enhancements of costing tools embedded in ClientView.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Building productive relationships based on trust.
- Collaborating with others to make things happen.
- Communicating in a clear, professional and inspiring way.
- Keeping on top of all the detail whilst not losing sight of the big picture.
- Anticipating and managing risks.
- Adapting to dynamic situations and changing requirements.
- Managing multiple initiatives in parallel.
- Taking a tenacious approach to ensure results.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) Required:
- Proven strong academic background, minimum at university degree or similar qualification.
- Advanced computer literacy, highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience and comfortable in a professional service firm environment.
- Mature approach: partner effectively across geographies, cohort levels and internal functions. Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive topics and strive for successful resolution.
- Results orientated and able to work without direct authority.
- Experienced with advanced analytical tools (Alteryx, Tableau or similar tools)
- Understanding of BCG's business, structure and operating models on a local and global level, coupled with existing relationships within the BCG Finance network in EMESA.
- Experience in BCG financial systems is a merit.
- Experience and sound skills in financial analysis, pricing, and reporting.
YOU'LL WORK WITH
Members of our finance team are responsible for preserving the intellectual capital, assets, and integrity of BCG. We make a decisive impact on the firm's direction, performance, and risk-management models. Finance jobs include accounting and reporting, planning and analysis, tax and treasury, financial systems, payroll, and executive compensation.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION YOU'LL BE BASED IN Stockholm, Munich, or London, other EMESA offices are subject to approval.