As a dedicated Key Account IT and Digital Success Manager, you will be responsible for setting up, furthering, and maintaining some of Euro Car Parts Group's main National accounts IT integration relationships.
Due to the value of these Customers, we are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate significant experience and success with high level Development and Account management in an IT and Digital orientated environment, or a similar senior customer facing role; and who will understand and leverage the possibility of customer business intelligence.
The role is predominantly to build strategic relationships with our existing and new Customers, creating further stickiness through IT and Digital integration. To provide comprehensive and innovative support to our National and Key Customers, helping them to maximise their sales and profit opportunities.
Why work for LKQ Euro Car Parts?
We are a people first organisation - for our colleagues, the customer is at the heart of everything we do, and in turn we put our colleagues at the forefront of our business. As with many of our roles, we are happy to talk about flexible working options, we are committed to supporting a healthy work-life balance. We're looking for people who love what they do, are passionate about delivering only the very best and make it their business to excel, whatever their role. We strive to support all our employees through their individual career paths and thrive within our business.
- Through your analysis and experience, identify areas for improvement in the customer integrating with ECP systems
- Work closely with the developers/analysts to ensure the requirements are understood
- Acting as the conduit between ECP and the Customer
- Responsible for the delivery of the agreed solution as per the timelines
- Reporting progress to Senior stakeholders
- Promoting a customer focused mindset to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do
- Delivering a personalised customer experience to build a deep rapport with Key Customer personnel
- Establish productive, professional relationships with board level and Senior IT and Operational personnel in target customer accounts
- Building trusted relationships with Key Customer contacts. Establishing what is important to them and creating a shared vision and roadmap, for our joint strategic development for our IT and Digital journey
- Coordinate the involvement of cross-functional personnel, including our IT operations, service, and management resources to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- Engage with all internal departments to ensure clear communication and understanding of accounts such as, Network Operations, Marketing, Product, Finance and Credit Control
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis with a view to maintaining service delivery excellence
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Regularly presenting back to all key stakeholders and the Board on development plans and advancement.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven IT and Digital development skills and understanding of systems to effectively plan and put integration plans into place. Effective Planning and organisational skills
- Self-critical and challenging of the status quo
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power point
- Proven Effective communication skills. Confident cross-functional communicator with the ability to influence at board level.
- Pro-active commercial problem solver and analyst
- Self-starter, who can work autonomously and remotely with extensive travel.
LKQ Euro Car Parts sits at the heart of the automotive aftermarket, supplying an unrivalled range of vehicle parts to over 18,000 customers through a world-class logistics operation in the UK and Ireland. But we're so much more than just a parts supplier - we lead the market through innovative digital and service offerings, supporting our customers every step of the way as they prepare for the future. If you want to start your career with LKQ Euro Car Parts apply now.