Diesel Mechanic | $30-40/hr | First Shift | Cincinnati, OH
In this position, you will be inspecting, maintaining, and repairing heavy trucks, forklifts and other rolling stock. Making repairs in a timely manner.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform all work assigned in a safe, well managed manner, and assure that the area is safe and clean.
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries and lubricating equipment and machinery.
- Properly diagnose malfunctions
- Schedule and perform all maintenance tasks on a timely basis.
- Keep all DOT inspections on all trucks and trailers current.
- Maintain records per vehicle showing service intervals and repairs.
- Active communication with Manager to coordinate work and provide updates on work in progress.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Report any accident or inures immediately
- All other duties as assigned by Manager.
- 2-year AS Degree Diesel Technology or combination of training and experience that provide equivalent skills, knowledge, and abilities.
- Knowledge of DEF Systems a plus
- Valid Driver's license, Class A license a plus
- Acceptable motor vehicle record
- Physical strength and endurance to perform all duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to work Safely and cooperatively.
- Punctuality and regular attendance required.
- Physical exertion required.
- Lift up to 75lbs
- Frequently required to walk, sit, talk, hear, use hands and fingers to operate objects, tools, and/or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Specific vision abilities required by this job, include close vision, peripheral vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with others required
Monday - Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM
$30-40/hr based on experience
Apply today or call us at 513-273-0176 for more information!