Are you a teacher with experience teaching DT, Art or Food to GCSE?
If so, please see details below of an exciting opportunity at one of our client secondary schools located in Bolton.
The school is looking to recruit a teacher with experience teaching Design and Technology, Art or Food to join them ASAP to cover the remainder of a maternity cover they have within their Design and Technology Department.
Highlights of this role
- Pay will be in line with payscale.
- Bolton based secondary school easily commutable from Greater Manchester and surrounding areas.
- Applications encouraged from teachers of any experience level including ECTs.
- Teach within a highly supportive DT department and a school which fosters a collaborative and positive culture.
- ASAP start date with employment being offered till Christmas in the first instance.
Working within the Design and Technology department, the successful teacher will be required to teach at KS3 and KS4 level teaching their specialist subject. (You may also be asked to support with cover for other subject areas depending on the needs of the school)
This is a medium sized secondary school and has roughly 850 pupils on roll. It can easily be accessed from the surrounding areas Wigan, Leigh, Chorley and Salford. The school is located on the outskirts of Bolton, has direct transport links to the surrounding areas and is only a short drive away from the M61.
For immediate consideration please send an updated CV to Zack via the link below or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch for further information on the number below;