Our mission is simple to help the world love Mondays!
Reed Secure are supporting a major government authority who are looking for a Cyber Security Specialist.
- Pay rate - £600-650 per day ( inside IR35 )
- 6 Month initial contract with the potential of being extended
- Hybrid working after the training ( 2 days in the office and 3 from home however can be flexible )
- Police vetting will be required.
- Cyber Security Specialist is required, to be located in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Cardiff or Glasgow.
As Cyber Security Specialist you will hold responsibility for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Forces IT estate, offering cyber expertise across a wide range of work streams.
Key activities include:
- Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond and Recover through proactive engagement and assurance to ensure our IT applications and platforms are safe and secure.
- Provide Cyber Security advice for large projects, ensuring that security standards are considered and embedded with any technical business developments.
- Educate and guide colleagues across the company and external suppliers, using a range of information security technologies and applying best practice to support the ongoing protection of digital assets and services from a growing list of cyber threats.
- Provide cyber input to a wide range of projects, ensuring that our cyber standards are embedded and understood.
Key requirements include:
- Recognised industry qualification (desirable)
- Experience of responding to cyber events, investigating incidents, performing forensic analysis and undertaking eDiscovery
- Solid understanding of networks, encryption, security policy and access controls
- Demonstrable experience of security concepts in relation to IAM, Active Directory, Group Policies, device provisioning
- Experience of managing third party cyber security providers
If you're interested, please apply now, and join us in loving Monday's