As one of the UK's fastest growing MSPs, we're on the lookout for a Customer Services Manager
Location: Hybrid (Wakefield and home-working)
Salary: Competitive base + benefits
Job Type: FTC (8 months initially with a view to extend to 12)
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today's business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we're pretty good at it if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn't be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic and customer-centric individual who can lead a team of Customer Services Advisors, driving the strategy for the development of the team and the wider Service Management Team.
The successful candidate will report into the Service Delivery Management Director, and manage the Customer Service Advisors as they handle a range of enquiries from our customer base, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Team Management - manage a team of 5, including monitoring performance to ensure a good customer experience and mentoring and training
- Implementing new business processes
- Manage escalations between Customer Services and other Nasstar teams where there is a need to support the Customer Service Advisors on specific issues
- Ensure the team maintain an accurate record of customer interaction in appropriate systems and maintain archive of KPI information and reports
What we are looking for:
- Experience in dealing with customers of all levels in a customer facing role
- Previous experience in managing a small team of employees in a customer services capacity
- Computer literate with exposure to systems such as ServiceNow and NMC
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees - after all, it's the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days' holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working - it's important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working - we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech - Leading services and solutions aren't just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.