We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer and Social Values Advisor to Join our VolkerFitzpatrick team in Tame Valley.
The overall purpose of this role is to deliver the company framework strategy for communications, social sustainability and diversity at package, and scheme levels ensuring consistency of approach and to support other VFL projects where necessary to ensure continuous improvement. Key accountabilities
Skills & experience
- Regularly measure the progress toward framework and scheme objectives and give constant feedback to the Communications and Social Sustainability and Manager.
- Monthly review of agreed targets with Communications and Social Sustainability and Manager.
- Developing communication and stakeholder management plans for schemes
- Dealing with customer complaints in a courteous, consistent and professional manner, (in accordance with client's guidelines).
- Working and supporting other members of VFL and client staff to jointly deliver the agreed communications strategy.
- Research and develop techniques using technology and innovation where practical to provide industry leading performance.
- Coaching of staff and supply chain members to ensure customer satisfaction is a priority.
- Work with the supply chain members to promote the apprenticeship programme and to offer opportunities for local people.
- Work with the Communications and Social Sustainability and Manager to establish regional skills and employment forums to develop, review, improve and update the regional employment and skills plan.
- Effective operational communication skills (proven)
- Track record of delivery projects dealing with clients and public (proven)
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits