Who we are
We innovate. We challenge. We transform skin health. The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa) is a fast-growing, vibrant company, working at the cutting edge of the global professional beauty industry.
We partner with a vast network of leading beauty and skincare professionals across the UK and Ireland, acting as distributors, educators and skin health experts: empowering skin professionals to achieve results for their clients and businesses.
Powered by three innovative brands, Advanced Nutrition Programme beauty supplements and pioneering Environ Skin Care, we deliver dramatic results for skincare professionals and individuals. We work with a sustainable mindset, striving to protect our planet in everything we do. Our team is made up of experienced and highly skilled staff, who are fiercely passionate in the pursuit of excellence. The success of the iiaa is grounded in the quality of our products and the dedication of our team.
About this role
We have an incredible opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our fast-growing Communications team to nurture and develop our influencer programme (organic and paid) across all platforms, and work closely with the rest of the team on all press, influencer and internal activations.
- Manage influencer database across our brands, ensuring we are building new connections with influencers on a daily basis, and maintaining existing relationships with key brand fans, with a key focus on working with marketing platform Traackr
- Support with the implementation of influencer marketing programme - identifying key influencers who align with brand campaign launches, daily management of all influencer communications (responding to requests in a timely manner, organising ad hoc send outs via warehouse to maximise organic social coverage, liaising with team on best product recommendations and keeping a track of send outs and top up products, monitoring coverage) and continuous building of influencer community
- Support wider team with B2B salon influencer ambassador programme
- Executive all paid influencer partnerships on a monthly basis with the support of PR & Influencer Manager (identifying launch / campaign / monthly focus relevant influencers, outreach, contracting, managing approval process with wider team, ensuring amplification - all content is shared with relevant teams and platforms to maximise visibility)
- Taking responsibility for admin and reporting tasks - analysing the impact of paid influencer activity across the business and conducting competitor analysis via Traackr
- Support PR & Influencer Manager with day-to-day running of press office, agency management, expert quote and asset requests
- Support team in the coordination of PR events including drop-in appointments, daily and overnight events and press trips
- Host regular meetings with new and existing influencers to support relationship building
- Support in the ideation of creative gifted mailers to elevate launch communications
- Support team with daily coverage monitoring, sharing coverage updates with key stakeholders, and taking ownership of monthly reporting
- Ensure all coverage and PR/influencer opportunities are amplified and maximised across all internal and brand platforms via key stakeholders
- Monitor business, industry and wider award opportunities and taking responsibility for submissions
- Identify valuable industry insights and sharing with wider team
- Building strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders outside of immediate team - Creative, Digital & Social, Brand, Education.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a PR/Influencer role, preferably in beauty, with knowledge of key players on Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Network of beauty and lifestyle media contacts, and key influencers within the beauty and wellness sector
- Ability to prioritise workload and communicate work in progress effectively
- Strong understanding of UK influencer and MUA landscape, Ireland beneficial
- Previous experience working with multiple brands simultaneously
- Event planning and execution experience
- Previous experience building influencer relationships
- Previous experience managing influencer paid partnerships contracts and managing content approval process
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proficient in Teams / Outlook / Google Docs & Sheets / MS Office / Zoom / Instagram / TikTok / Facebook
- Prior experience using Traackr influencer marketing platform huge bonus.
The iiaa offers a vibrant working environment, underpinned by an enthusiastic, collaborative, and communicative team. The working atmosphere is informal, but we work hard.
Our colleagues are proud to be part of the iiaa, and a passion and dedication to the company and its mission is the foundation of all we do.
- Discount on our fabulous products, plus an allowance to spend each month
- 25 days Annual Leave, rising the longer you stay with us. Plus Public Bank Holidays
- 3 days at Christmas to spend with your loved ones, the company closes over the festive period
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care after 2 years' service
- Free Eye Tests at Vision Express
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - We reward you for bringing great people into our business
- Yearly rewards, charity raffles and more activities that create a fun and enriching working environment
We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome applications from everyone and we value diversity in our people. We are passionate about having an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our team members are treated with dignity and integrity.