Credit Controller International Interior Design Business London
Harmonic are delighted to be working exclusively with a world-renowned furniture and interiors business in their search for a global Credit Controller. The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to work in a business with local, specialist clients and internationally renowned suppliers, offering the chance to hone your skills across the whole spectrum of supplier management.
You will specialise on all elements of the accounts receivable function, working closely with key members of the finance department and wider business. The business provides great career progression opportunities, the opportunity for travel/working abroad, and to develop your career in finance alongside an experienced finance team. This role would suit a methodical, detail-focused individual with excellent organisational skills.
The business has a friendly, out-going culture with a modern office space, based in one of their incredible central-London based showrooms. They are a collaborative, creative company, looking for a social individual looking to learn and grow within the business and maintain important relationships, both internally and externally.
This role is majority office based.
- Own customer account reconciliations.
- Diligently process all debtor payments and follow company procedure on outstanding debts.
- Process payment allocations.
- Answer customer queries and monitor the finance mailbox.
- Liaise with internal account managers and customer service teams.
- Take ownership of the improvement of credit control processes.
- Support the Finance Director and wider business with various ad-hoc tasks.
What our client would like to see (essential):
- Minimum 1-year experience in an Accounts Receivable role.
- Proficient experience with Excel (inc. pivot tables).
- Composed under deadlines and managing different tasks.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a good team worker.
- Experience in a supplier-facing Credit Controller or Accounts Receivable role.
What our client would like to see (bonus):
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Experience using Dynamics D365.
- Experience with inter-company invoices.
- Experience within the construction/interiors industry.
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Start date: ASAP
Location: Central London
If this role is of interest, please apply online. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you have not heard back from us, please assume your application was unfortunately unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested.
Follow us on