Are you a driven and insightful copywriter, with at least three years' experience ideally within a design agency? Do you have an eagerness to fit in with a friendly and hardworking team? Are you looking for a flexible, home working role?
If so then this fulfilling, future-focused and dynamic agency could be the perfect next step for you!
Our client is currently seeking a new copywriter with a passion for branding to work across a broad range of clients to produce blog articles, case studies, campaign material, and website content.
About the company:
Since 2010, our client has been helping ambitious businesses discover what makes them unique and to build them a deliberately different brand that propels them to growth. They work mostly with B2B clients throughout London and the Home Counties, providing concept-led Strategy, Branding and Activation services.
The company are looking for full-time Copywriter / Content Creator. The role is fully remote, working from home - ideally within commutable reach of Woking - and the hours are flexible according to lifestyle and commitments.
- Creation of long form content and thought leadership in the form of, research reports and blog articles for a B2B audience
- Input into content ideation and work with colleagues to research content on a variety of topics
- An interest in strategic copywriting for brand positioning, campaigns and websites
- Create winning award entries and compelling case studies
- Comfortable writing shortform social copy when required
- Ability to proofread and copy edit others' work
- Supporting Liven Creative own marketing efforts and intelligent content and copy
- £28,000 - £32,000pa
- A friendly and supportive team environment.
- Fully remote, flexible working hours.
- A company who are proactive in minimising their impact on the planet, support ecology in planting forests around the world and are carbon neutral
- Full time or Part time considered
- 25 days holiday
- Christmas time off
- Birthday day off
- Access to personal development through the company
- Annual bonus, linked to company performance
- Working from home monthly allowance
In an ideal world, you'll:
- Enjoy a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- 3 years copywriting or content marketing experience
- Able to show your copywriting credentials via qualifications, industry experience and the all-important personal passion
- Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, collaborative, and happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Experience of writing to a brief, quickly understanding clients' services, tone of voice and target audience
- Enjoy writing a range of strategic, long and short form copy across a variety of strategy, branding and digital projects
- Be a born communicator, whether in person, by phone or email, or in helping us hone our promotional material
- Be happy to travel occasionally to support existing clients
- Be comfortable taking direction as well as showing initiative
- An interest in or previous experience writing about branding, communications or B2B services
- Previous agency experience is preferred but not essential
Sound great? Then our client would love to hear from you! Please attach an up to date CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.