Copywriter - Home based
- Agency side - B2B
- Home based role
- Global client base across tech, energy and fintech
- Creating compelling copy driving targeted customer engagement
- Excellent bens and reward package
We're after a Copywriter to join an exciting and growing B2B agency.
The key purpose of this role is creative copywriting across the marketing communications for our client portfolio, and the Company's own marketing communications.
The client portfolio is predominately technology-based companies operating in energy, industrial and financial technology markets. The role requires really getting to grips with our clients' businesses and markets so that you can write powerful copy that is relevant and engages with target audience.
The role will be to produce high quality copy for all communications across marketing, internal and sales. The ideal candidate will have a strong copywriting background, preferably in an agency environment, which they will be comfortable and passionate, working across a variety of formats.
- To be responsible for the creation and development of messaging that changes the way people feel, think and behave.
- Work collaboratively with creative colleagues and account handlers, senior designers, creative directors and external copywriters.
- Attend client meetings, explore creative briefs and manage all delivery expectations.
- In collaboration with the team, pitch ideas to existing and potential clients.
- From a creative perspective, and where appropriate, negotiate with clients to change their view, to achieve the most effective route.
- Creatively lead multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
- Critically evaluate yours and others' work and, where necessary, alter as required.
- Be a key member of the team that delivers outstanding work, every day.
- Sign off projects before they are presented to the client.
- Suggest and help select external creative and copy suppliers when necessary, and review their copy as needed.
- Assist in responding to client briefs.
The Copywriter must have an expert knowledge and be proficient in the following:
- Working in collaboration with art directors and designers to develop creative concepts.
- Writing positioning statements, value propositions and other strategic messaging for companies, products and services.
- Writing high-quality creative copy for internal and marketing communications across multiple channels that typically include;
- Social posts
- Brochures and other literature
- Case studies
- Scripts and storyboards
- Speeches and presentations
- Online and print advertising.
- Developing brand names for companies, products and services.
- The structuring and development of content and messaging strategies in conjunction with Client Directors and strategic planners.
- Defining and acting as the guardian of the tone of voice for our clients and for the Company.
- Proofreading and ensuring quality standards are maintained on copy across materials produced for clients and for the Company.
Send your CV to us today!