Computer Science teacher needed ASAP
A vibrant comprehensive secondary school in Slough are currently in need of a Computer Science teacher. This role is full-time and they are looking to appoint someone as soon as possible.
The ideal applicant will hold QTS/ECT status and will be teaching Computer Science up to A-Level. Successful educators will also be taking on full departmental responsibilities, including planning and marking.
Applicants will need to have qualified teacher status in the UK, or an equivalent teaching qualification from overseas. They will need to effectively deliver the national curriculum with energy and enthusiasm. In addition applicants should possess:
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Previous experience teaching Computer Science up to Key Stage 5 (A-Level)
- Preparing and planning for lessons with marking required
- Excellent communication skills
- An Enhanced 'Child Only' DBS registered with the Update Service
- Residing in the UK to comply with DBS requirements
How to apply
If the above applies to you then send your CV by directly applying to this ad or visit our website and register your details.