Role: Clinical Lead Nurse
Salary: £19 ph
Package: Pension, 30 days holiday (inc. bank holidays), Life Assurance, Discount Scheme, free uniform and DBS provided.
Contractual hours: 22 Part time
Reporting to the Home Manager, you will play a vital role in delivering a high quality service and developing our staff team.
- You will be a Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity.
- As with all employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and use these at all times by being an effective communicator and being passionate about your work.
- Working alongside staff teams you will be a team player by coaching and mentoring junior staff, demonstrating outstanding communication skills with a positive and supportive attitude within a multi-disciplined team.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN in Newcastle :
All you need to do is simply click apply and we will get in touch.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.