Job DescriptionTitle: Clinical Lab SupervisorLocations: Macon, GA 31201Duration: 13 WeeksDay Shift: 7a-7:30p, 36 Hrs./week Essential Functions:
- Perform accurate and timely laboratory testing; analyze proficiency testing samples according to instructions and complete within the allowable time frame.
- Assume responsibility of the department as appropriate in the absence of the supervisor.
- Complete all required records/documentation pertaining to patient results and handle all problem and/or critical laboratory specimens/test results.
- Perform stat procedures within established turnaround time targets.
- Demonstrate the ability to use good judgment and independent thinking in the correlation and interpretation of patient results. (Including performing delta checks, etc.)
- Review pending logs (OSR) and result logs; resolve any outstanding workload or communicate to staff relief.
- Perform quality control procedures per protocol.
- Take pertinent corrective action when the patient, control, standard, calibration and/or proficiency results are not within appropriate guidelines.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Laboratory experience
- Leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree
- ASCP or AMT certification: MT/MLS
Thanks & Regards
Recruiter - Healthcare
Global HQ Address - 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024
Office: x 432 Cell: Fax: Email: