Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
The Massage Envy brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Lamorinda franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care.
Here's what's in it for you:
What We'll Accomplish Together
- We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- You will be working with an awesome close knit team, join us if you are looking for your second family who will all welcome and support you
- Benefits that help you take care of you, including free massages and training
- A healthy compensation plan; depending on part time/full time expect 50k-80k/year.
- A dedication to self-care with an experienced education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love. As well as 12+ free CES every year.
- A commitment to safety We take your health very seriously and take all measures to prevent cross contamination
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within required policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage Franchising, LLC, or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.