BASIC FUNCTION :-
The Content Business Analyst is a junior level technical analysis position. The Content Business Analyst will be expected to execute on established Center of Excellence content standards and processes.
The Content Business Analyst is responsible for creating technical requirements that will be executed on by the content development teams based on business requirements. The Content Business Analyst will be responsible for content across multiple lines of business and products. The Content Business Analyst will document requirements such as.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Why the content is required
- How many iterations of content are required
- What data prints on a form
- When content shall print
- Other attributes including,
- metadata requirements,
- WK eSign requirements,
- recording requirements,
- font requirements,
- Develop, organize, write and edit content development requirements.
- Develop data field requirements for use by products using the Global Data Dictionary.
- Execute unit tests on functional requirements.
- Maintain Expere form files.
- Select global requirements, a.k.a common files, used in Expere content development processes.
- Select instancing requirements used in Expere content development processes.
- Execute requirements following content standards as established by the Compliance Center of Excellence.
- Execute transaction testing on functional requirements.
- Embellish provided form markups using desktop publishing software.
- Analyze artifacts to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Recommend corrective solutions and alternatives to given requirements implementing best practices and style guide where appropriate.
- Maintain a working knowledge of layout, design, and manipulation of text and graphics using designated software packages currently being used at Wolters Kluwer Financial Services.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and works cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Accurately track effort to capture labor data.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor.
- High School education.
- Associate College Degreeor equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of XML and Xpathfunctions.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Working knowledge of basic software concepts and designated software packages currently being used by Wolters Kluwer Financial Services.
- Experience in data analysis functions is helpful including: Data Modeling, Data Design and Data Classification.
- 2 years of experience in the banking/financial services industry preferred. knowledge of banking and mortgage documents helpful.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Skilled in the use of AltovasXMLSpyor similar software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards.
- Ability to present a positive and effective professional image in all settings.
- Strong listening and written and oral communication skills.
- A proven ability to plan, undertake and finish activities to achieve high quality results.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Embrace change and adaptation (positive change agent).
- Collaboration and building of effective business relationships (building trust).
- A passion about your work with a strong desire to learn, grow and make a difference.
- Ability to work in an office environment throughout the day.
None PHYSICAL DEMANDS:-
Normal office environment. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. Theyre not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.