Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.Job Summary
The Business Intelligence Consultant provides insight-driven clinical, operational and financial analyses to enhance organizational decision-making. Responsible for providing analysis, interpretation and recommendations to leadership of healthcare trends. Primary responsibilities include analytics, scorecard/dashboard development, project management for key initiatives and communications. Provides analytics support to generate insights that can be transformed into action and include a broad set of tools, processes, technologies and stakeholders for collecting, integrating, accessing and analyzing information. Accountabilities
- Develops and presents comprehensive analysis with monitoring of status, variances and opportunities to benchmark trends. Provides concise, insightful communication of interpretations and recommendations
- Develops effective key performance indicators, dashboards and scorecards with visualization tools with drillable insights to improve decision-making.
- Acts as a key Business Intelligence liaison between administrative leadership, physician leadership, other clinical, IS and stakeholders. Focuses relationships, customer service and using project management skills to effectively manage projects and workload to meet deadlines.
- Develops financial models to identify opportunity and risk, performs ad hoc analysis for the purpose of understanding the historical and future performance of current initiatives, and provides recommendations for participating in future programs,
- Provides complex quantitative analyses using tools such as sequel, SAS or SPSS
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director, or executive. Minimum Requirements Minimum Requirements
In Lieu Of The Above Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Statistics, Economics, Public Health or other related degree
- 3 years of experience in analysis, statistics, visualization development with interactive dashboards
CPA, MBA, MHA or related Masters Degree in lieu of 2 years experience. Required Certifications/Registrations/Licenses
N/A Other Required Skills and Experience
- SAS, Sequel, SPSS, or other advanced analytics required
- Analytical, detail oriented required
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and timelines
- Understanding of ICD9/10, CPT, HCPCS, ETG and MS DRG and other clinical nomenclature
Day (United States of America)Location
Prisma Health Corporate OfficeFacility
8001 Insurance PlanDepartment
Administrative and General
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.