Laser Clinics United Kingdom - Newcastle, is looking for a part time Laser Beauty Therapist to join their team
Why work for Laser Clinics UK?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Uncapped commission structure
- Performance-based bonuses
- Extensive, and ongoing training to develop your knowledge with our modern approach to treatments
- State of the art clinic and equipment
- Part time 32-35 hours (must be flexible with weekend work and Public Holidays)
- Holiday pay + Occupational sick pay
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Career opportunities: several of our former therapists and clinic managers are now franchisees
- Extensive discounts and benefits on all LCUK product and services
- Discounted treatments for family and friends
- Free access to our employee assistance program
- Minimum qualifications of NVQ Level 3 Beauty. Level 4 Laser Therapy preferred
- Laser hair removal experience
- In clinic experience preferred
- Eager to learn new skills and progress their career
Laser Clinics United Kingdom is the world's leading provider of high-quality aesthetic treatments. We offer laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables and skin treatments at 45 fantastic locations across the UK - and will continue to grow in 2022. With over 200 clinics across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Canada and the United Kingdom we love to offer career pathways as we expand.
If this sounds like a great opportunity, please send your CV. We'd love to hear from you.