Zachary Daniels are recruiting an Assistant Manager for a very inspirational, creative and developing retailer in Glasgow. This a 12month maternity cover position in their flagship store so they are looking for an Assistant Manager who is a strong leader, is very propel focused, wants to work with autonomy and has great ideas to drive their business forward. This brand offers customers a very energised level of service and have a loyal following that is growing rapidly.
Responsibilities of Assistant Manager include:
- Setting the scene with interactive customer service
- Motivating your team to achieve targets, build relationships and show pride in their role
- Acting as a brand ambassador and role model in positive behaviours and clear communication
- Managing your business to include monthly planning, kpi achievement, sales generation, budgets and cost control
- Generating new customers through word-of-mouth, local marketing, events and product demonstration
- Managing your people to include setting objectives, coaching, personal development plans and appraisals
- Taking ownership over commercial awareness, analysing reports and visual merchandising
- Up skilling your management team and succession planning
- Working with your Store Manager on instilling retail standards, operational excellence in back of house and administration
We are looking for an Assistant Manager who is keen to progress to higher profile positions, share their experience with the region and can really add value to this growing brand.
This role offers a competitive salary is competitive of up to £25,000 pro rata plus great bonus and benefits.
Please click apply to be considered for the Assistant Manager role.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production Finance HR & Talent H&S & Compliance Marketing, Digital & Technology Property & Centre Management Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations Senior Appointments & Exec Sales Supply Chain & Logistics Legal