Interbrand has been the world's leading brand consultancy for over 40 years - having pioneered iconic work and forged many of the brand-building tools that are now commonplace. We know that in an age of abundant choice and speed of innovation, customers' expectations are moving faster than businesses. While incremental change is still essential, it's no longer sufficient. It takes bold moves to leap ahead of customers and competitors. We call these moves iconic moves. In collaboration with many of the world's leading brands, our global team of thinkers and makers are pioneering the future of brand building. By turning customers into participants, we help our clients strengthen their brands on an ongoing basis - our approach gives them the confidence to make iconic moves that spark desire and create utility, driving extraordinary results.
At Interbrand you will create iconic work that defines customer expectations across the globe and creates growth for all.
We are looking for our first ever Analytics Fellow: a positive, vocal, hard-working recent graduate to join the strategy discipline at Interbrand, with energy to bounce from project to project as you support our Analytics and Strategy Consultants and are exposed to all manner of client projects. You will learn to uncover, analyze and present critical information and help identify insights that enrich the recommendations we make to our clients. You will be part of a team of equally curious, thoughtful, passionate people, with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, who care as much about each other as the work they do.
You will learn to compline and analyze a broad fact base specific to a client, industry, and project objective, identifying strategic opportunities for the client brand and business. You will create presentations and share critical information to enrich the recommendations we make to our clients. You will be part of a team of equally curious, thoughtful, passionate people, with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, who care as much about each other as the work they do. The Role:
- Conduct secondary research to understand the brands and businesses we work with
- Support brand audits and various primary research methods
- Create data-driven models to extract insights from quantitative fact sets
- Develop frameworks to organize and interpret qualitative and quantitative insights and arrive at recommendations
- Collaborate with Interbrand's cross-disciplinary project teams (Strategy & Analytics, Visual Identity, and Verbal Strategy) to assemble client presentations with a clear perspective that aligns strategy with implications for creative brand expression
- Present your work in internal critiques, and support team members in presenting insights and recommendations to clients
- Recent graduation, or interest in a career shift to brand strategy consulting
- Academic or professional background in both STEM fields and social sciences or humanities
- Some related work or internship experience in consulting, innovation, research, or brand strategy
- Interest in creative brand expression and design
- Comfort with deriving insights from both qualitative exploration and quantitative data analysis
- Experience with advanced statistics including regression analysis and model-specification a plus
- Programming experience a plus
- Experience with statistical analysis using R, Python, Stata, SPSS, or similar platforms a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage time across multiple workflows
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- Proactivity and strong work ethic, and a mindset for team success
- High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
We are building a connected, collaborative and inclusive human culture. As part of that culture, Interbrand is committed to creating spaces for open communication, transparency, and equitable support for all levels of employees. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are driving forces in how we create and embrace community while allowing our employees to refine their craft and solve problems for the world's best global brands. Interbrand has both local and global DEI Task Forces, in addition to access to the Omnicom People Engagement Network (OPEN), OPEN Pride, Omniwomen, and are proud supporters of ADCOLOR. We are working through access barriers across our job site, so if you run into any issues and would like this information in an alternative format, or would prefer to apply via email, please send us a message at .