There's a reason Insperity
was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics' National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America's best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services. Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we're committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally. Agency Temp Payroll Compliance Coordinator
We are currently seeking an Agency Temp Payroll Compliance Coordinator to join our team. Summary
This position is responsible for using reliable and appropriate resources to facilitate the timely processing of a variety of compliance items associated with Payroll COE responsibility. This includes federal, state and local minimum wage data research, worksite employee medical contributions, SBEA requirements and any other necessary compliance and administrative tasks.Essential Functions
- Uses reliable and appropriate resources, facilitates the timely research of federal, state and local minimum wage data (current and future) to support client compliance; partners with Legal to certify accuracy of data obtained from minimum wage resource(s).
- Maintains the integrity of the Minimum Wage database to ensure compliance with applicable regulations/effective dates and accuracy of related reporting.
- Drafts internal and external communications related to minimum wage compliance topics.
- Facilitates the timely collection, input and balancing of prior wage/tax data and deductions for new client worksite employees.
- Ensures the timely collection and processing of IRS Form 8973 from all clients to support Small Business Efficiency Act regulations.
- Conducts appropriate analysis to calculate and input accurate amounts of Retroactive Benefit deductions for worksite employees.
- Manages assigned team mailbox(es) ensuring quick turnaround times when responding to internal and external client inquiries.
- Processes necessary reporting to provide metrics to management, ensure efficiency of process, etc.
- Provides positive, responsive service when communicating with payroll teams and other constituents to ensure timely issue resolution and high customer satisfaction.
- Ensures timelines and deadlines are met and keeps management informed of the possibility of any backlog or delays.
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Interacts with and maintains a productive working relationship with internal customers, including payroll specialists and company service providers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two to four years of experience in a payroll administrative support role or job related field.
- Data entry experience is required.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel at intermediate to advanced level and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
- Ability to conduct successful online research and validate data collected.
- Familiar with regulations and resources regarding the accurate treatment of federal, state and local payroll laws, including minimum wage.
- High attention to detail and methodology for confirming accuracy in all tasks;
- Communicates clearly and concisely, orally and in writing; maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Strong customer service skills within a service-oriented team environment through effective, professional and timely communication to clients and team members.
- Project management skills and ability to multitask in an efficient and timely manner.
- Effective and efficient problem solving.
- Principles, practices and procedures of general business including modern office methods, practices, procedures, and equipment, clerical methods, techniques, and filing systems.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.