We are currently recruiting for an Afterschool Club Manager.
The purpose of the post is to manage the delivery of an integrated Out of School service within a school and our holiday playscheme outside of term. The service includes childcare, learning, activity clubs and opportunities for play for children aged between 4-11 years old, in a safe secure and welcoming environment.
Rate of pay: £16.15 per hour (Working 38 weeks of the year part-time and around 4 weeks of the year full-time)
The working hours are 2pm-6pm Monday - Friday.
- Excellent hourly rate, paid into your account every Friday
- Part time work to fit around your schedule
- Training courses provided free of charge
- Opportunities for further development
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person (uncapped!)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- Ensure that you following the Early Years Framework.
- Ensure that training records of staff are maintained and that you support staff with their training needs.
- To manage the Out of School Service Workers and tutors in your charge.
- To deliver a programme that supports the children's learning and development.
- Ensuring that services are delivered according to appropriate professional standards and to Ofsted requirements.
- Ensure that the ethos of the school is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that duties and responsibilities are carried out in accordance with the policies of the School and Highbury Roundhouse at all times.
- Ensure that professional boundaries with children, parents and carers are maintained at all times.
- Attend daily/weekly team meetings as instructed by your line manager to discuss and assess the progress of the service.
- To ensure that all children entrusted in our care remain on the premises at all times except during organised trips and outings.
- To ensure that the building is left clean and tidy at the end of each day.
- To follow first aid procedures including keeping records of all accidents and treatments given.
- Follow rules set out in the child protection policies given to you.
- To be responsible for the administration and financial duties of the service.
- You will be responsible for preparing leaflets and marketing material for the service.
- Ensure that staff files and records are maintained and meet Ofsted requirements.
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade that may be required.
- Be prepared to work flexible hours in accordance with the needs of the service.
- Be prepared to work at other sites.