An established company based in Long Eaton are looking for an Administrator to join their small team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Track and monitor sales packs received and ensure that paper records are stored and shared electronically on a timely basis
- Analyse costings prepared by the sales team using the company standard protocol for authorisation
- Enter data into the system, ensuring that all costings are correct and invoices are raised on a timely basis
- Raise purchase orders for CAT trucks on Autoline Set up, maintain and cancel rental contracts in Autoline Fleet Kompact software Set up customers in the CRM system
- Provide CRM record maintenance cover for service depots
- Provide cover for other VSB team members as and when required
- Provide ad-hoc business information and reports relating to truck sales, costings and valuations as required
- Perform any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time within the scope of your knowledge, skills and ability
The Administrator will be a team player and confident communicator, who is well organised and detail oriented. Ideally you will have experience of using Autoline (previously Kerridge)
In return you will be offered a salary of £20,400. The working week is Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours either 8:30 am - 4:30 pm or 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- BUPACashback plan
- Salary Sacrifice scheme for pension
- Enjoy the Benefits - Discounted shopping (coming on online soon)