THE OPPORTUNITY:Macildowie are currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Payable Clerk working for a large organisation based in Ashby-de-la-Zouch, this role will offer hybrid working 2/3 days office/home split. This is a full time 40 hours per week position and candidates will need to have experience in Accounts Payable and be immediately available.THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience of the purchase ledger process - processing high volume of invoices.
- Resolve invoice, credit and supplier queries in a timely manner.
- Preparing payment runs.
- Confidently communicate with Managers to ensure the timely approval and payment of invoices.
- Assist with monthly reporting including aged creditors and purchase ledger key performance indicators.
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- A minimum of a year in a purchase ledger role
- Work well as part of a team
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.