An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant is available to join a Digital Infrastructure Specialist company in Central Milton Keynes.
This role primarily purchases ledger based and takes responsibility for the full function across multiple businesses/countries.
Details of the role:
- Salary: £22k-£25k (Dependant on experience)
- Location: Central Milton Keynes
- Hours: 9-5 Mon-Fri
- Hybrid Working Pattern - 2 days at home/3 days in the office.
- May require occasional day visit to Coventry office for meeting, all expenses paid
The successful candidate will be able to assist with the below:
• Matching and coding purchase invoices in line with our purchase ledger process• Assuring all costs are authorised before processing• Collating weekly & monthly payment runs, with input to the banking platforms• Ensuring coding is consistent and performing month-end checks through the nominals to verify this• Ownership of the foreign creditors, including all correspondence, payments and queries• Creating, maintaining and presenting monthly financial reports• Checking, processing and paying staff expenses• Updating and maintaining platforms used by internal staff• Monitor the supplier ISO register and full ownership of the process - training provided• Assisting with cash flow forecasting with the company's direct debits and standing orders• This role will occasionally include performing daily bank reconciliations, processing company expenses, and collating information for foreign accountants in line with legislation.
If this is a role that sounds interesting to you, please apply here or provide your up to date CV to /.