A fast-paced FMCG company are looking to recruit an Accountant to add to their busy team. You will be working closely with the MD and be process orientated to help drive the success and operations side of the business. They have a great team culture and are looking for proactive person who is confident speaking to banks & insurance companies regarding financial matters.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Chasing payments from Retailers,
- Making payments to Suppliers.
- Monthly P&L analysis
- Cash flow statements.
- Monthly management account reports.
- Negotiating terms with suppliers in the Far East.
- Proposing operational changes and putting new processes in places.
- Complete adhoc reports as required.
- Processing online returns
- MUST have experience in a similar role, ideally working within wholesale, supplier companies.
- Knowledge of invoice discounting and import loans
- Have a relevant qualification - AAT, CIMA Part Qualified
- Strong IT skills - including Microsoft Excel & Sage 50.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritise workloads & meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and pro-active attitude to changing demands and priorities.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role, please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated daily.